We at Hotel von Kraemer closely follow the directives issued by the Swedish authorities.
Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our guests and employees.
- Routines for strict hand hygiene for all our employees and our hotel guests who are reminded and encouraged to wash their hands often and thoroughly.
- In addition to our already strict rules regarding cleaning, we increase the frequency of disinfection of frequently used surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons.
- Maintained routines for colleagues as well as guests who are ill according to directives from health authorities.
- The recommended number in the lifts is a maximum of 2 persons.
- Larger premises for restaurants have been made.
- The maximum number of people at the same table in the restaurant is 4 people.
For more information see https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/
For questions regarding symptoms and consultation, call the care guide 1177.
Due to the circumstances, we have temporarily adapted our restaurant here at Hotel von Kraemer. At check-in, you will be able to book time for breakfast and dinner, this to minimize the risk of queues and congestion.
Cleaning of your room is done to order, hang the sign “clean my room please” on the door and our staff will give you feedback on time, this to minimize contact between our staff and your guests. If you stay for a longer period, weekly cleaning is applied, more information at check-in.
We offer all of our servings as take-away, you find all of the equipment in the restaurant.
The bar closes at 22:00.
This information is valid until otherwise stated and will be updated regularly.
This page was updated 2021-06-03